Maryn can now crawl, and she is fast. She's also attempting to climb (stairs, couch, etc), so this gal requires constant observation. She still loves to be held, but will also try to leap from your arms if she spots something on the ground she wants to crawl to. It's a lot of up-down-up-down (we get in our arm and leg workouts). Although she was trying to walk last month, she now realizes that crawling is more efficient and gets upset if you make her practice her walking. (I'm about to leave for two weeks, so I've kindly asked her to keep refusing to walk until I get home!!)
Maryn is turning into a little cuddle bug, which makes my heart so happy. When she's tired (from all that moving!) she'll lay her little head on your shoulder. Several times this month she has demanded middle-of-the-night (or middle-of-the-nap) cuddles (or playtime), so Mama has slept several times in the big rocking chair with a baby in her arms. Am I complaining? (Not really....) :)
I ask her every day, "Maryn, WHERE ARE YOUR TEEFIES?!" She still has no teeth nor signs of teeth. Does this keep her from eating most anything I put in front of her? Nope!! She has no trouble cleaning her plate, and is open to new foods. She ate a curried turkey dish the other day with a fair amount of gusto. The only things she does not like so far: strawberries and any baby food with corn. She also refuses to be spoon fed, so meal times always require a bath.Maryn's Measurements -
- Weight: 18lbs 8 oz
Month 10 Milestones -
- Crawled
- "High Fives"
At 10 Month Old, Maryn...
…Nurses morning and night, takes two bottles of formula, and eats so well! She literally hums to herself while she eats and it's the sweetest thing ever. She stopped spitting up this month, yea!! Our washing machine breathed a huge sigh of relief.
…Sleeps very well! She's dropped her late afternoon cat nap, but still takes a solid morning and afternoon nap. Her night time schedule is 7:30PM - 6:30AM.
…Wears her same clothes: 6-12 month and 12 month. I feel her growth has slowed down, so we're getting more wear out of all the summer clothes. Still in Size 4 diapers.
…Loves exploring; any toy of JB's; eating; grabbing people's faces; baby pools and water tables; wagon rides; double-fisting her pacis; "I'm gonna get you!"; when JB runs around and acts the fool
…Does not like new people holding her; new dogs licking her; the church nursery
Previous Updates on Maryn:
- Birth Story
- One Month
- Two Months
- Three Months
- Four Months
- Five Months
- Six Months
- Seven Months
- Eight Months
- Nine Months
JB's Ten Month Update (How do they Compare?): JB - 10 Months Old



















No comments:
Post a Comment