Okay, I promise, no more Paris, but I had to download all the pictures of the FOOD. The office cafeteria (restaurant?) staff blew me away with our lunch spreads, particularly the detail and creativity of the dishes. Now, I required four plates of food to feel full, but everything seemed a delicacy. (And raw. Most things were raw….)
![]() |
| Egg salad in egg cups - PRECIOUS |
One of the nicer dinners out in Paris - a white asparagus and tuna starter, cod in a mushroom risotto, cheese plate (but of course), and sorbet assortment with merengue cookies.
On our group boating adventure there was a picnic basket filled with snacks and salty goodies (And Rose. Did I mention how much Rose I drank last week???)
My attempts at a healthy dish one night - a salad, sounds safe, right? - featured about 13 servings worth of raw salmon and an entire wheel of goat cheese fried up in phyllo.
Similar to the other salad I had on the boat cruise - more cheese! more phyllo!
Needless to say, I'm watching what I eat and upping the cardio workouts this week… :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment