Still no teeth for Wes, but he does mouth absolutely everything. His hair is growing in, and appears to be blonde.
So here we go - his seven month stats!
Wesley's Measurements:
At 7 Months Old, Wesley...
…Still eats every 3 hours during the day, still at 7ish, 10ish, 1ish, 4ish, 7ish, and sometimes late night. When I traveled for work he didn't wake once from the dream feed. Now that I'm home, he'll fuss and whine around 10PM and I can't resist the snuggles. Still 100% BFed, and could care less about solids. It took several weeks for the food to get to his belly (and not just his bib), but even now he's not that thrilled with it.
…Sleeping great at night! And finally sleeping on his tummy. That has improved nap time tremendously. He's normally on a 3-nap-a-day schedule, having dropped the 4th catnap this month. Sometimes the midday nap will run 2-3 hours (!!!) and the 3rd nap becomes a late catnap. I'm letting him lead the way on the nap schedule. (Motherhood the third time around is very freeing.) :)
...Wears 6-9 month clothes and 9 month clothes. It's like we just skipped all the 6 month outfits entirely. I found another box of Pampers Size 2, and poor kid is suffering because his Mama is thrifty. (Fortunately Size 3s arrive today.)
…Loves life - and everything in it.
…Still not loving food, but his sudden interest in grabbing (and trying to eat) things on my plate may have me rethinking purees and considering some Baby-Led Weaning. Maybe that will push "food" up into the "love" category?
Wesley's Measurements:
- Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz (No growth this month? Agh, something to obsess about!)
…Still eats every 3 hours during the day, still at 7ish, 10ish, 1ish, 4ish, 7ish, and sometimes late night. When I traveled for work he didn't wake once from the dream feed. Now that I'm home, he'll fuss and whine around 10PM and I can't resist the snuggles. Still 100% BFed, and could care less about solids. It took several weeks for the food to get to his belly (and not just his bib), but even now he's not that thrilled with it.
…Sleeping great at night! And finally sleeping on his tummy. That has improved nap time tremendously. He's normally on a 3-nap-a-day schedule, having dropped the 4th catnap this month. Sometimes the midday nap will run 2-3 hours (!!!) and the 3rd nap becomes a late catnap. I'm letting him lead the way on the nap schedule. (Motherhood the third time around is very freeing.) :)
...Wears 6-9 month clothes and 9 month clothes. It's like we just skipped all the 6 month outfits entirely. I found another box of Pampers Size 2, and poor kid is suffering because his Mama is thrifty. (Fortunately Size 3s arrive today.)
…Loves life - and everything in it.
…Still not loving food, but his sudden interest in grabbing (and trying to eat) things on my plate may have me rethinking purees and considering some Baby-Led Weaning. Maybe that will push "food" up into the "love" category?
Previous Updates on Wesley:




























No comments:
Post a Comment