Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Gia Came to Visit!

Last weekend our Gia came down from Atlanta to visit, and we enjoyed non-stop fun from the moment she arrived. These kids can keep her on her toes - but she runs around like a lady half her age!

A few highlights of the weekend:  watching movies, discount shopping at Ollie's, feeding the ducks at the hospital, running around the yard, a lovely church service, Country Club brunch, more movies, and lots and lots of just playtime. 

I managed to snag a few pics - not too easy when people are running around!!




(We were dressed fancy-ish because we attended Ms. Therlon's 60th birthday party!  While our clothes are nice, I have no idea why the kids' faces are absolutely filthy.)



Wesley broke out his batman outfit.  So stinkin' cute.  This is his first one, compared to the 14 batman shirts that JB currently owns.  




I say this every time we see them, but our children are so, so blessed to have their grandparents.  The special bond and relationships are beautiful to see.  




We love you, Gia!






No comments:

Post a Comment