You can imagine my ABSOLUTE DELIGHT on the drive from Dallas to Waco when we started to see those lovely blue flowers blanketing the sides of the highway. We pulled into my parents house to see the large patch that's been there since forever. I forced several, several photo sessions on my dear children over the week to try and capture the perfect shot. Those sweet precious angels put up quite the fight, but we did manage to get a few good ones!
(To be fair, the boys were more than happy to pose and smile in the bluebonnets. Miss M refused to do anything I asked of her until I threatened to eat all her candy then turned around and bribed her with peeps. A Mama's gotta do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot!)
(She perked up when she got to hold her little brother in the photo. That led to some bigger smiles from this sweet stinker.)
Wesley showed off his new skill (sitting up!) and looked like the perfect angel baby (which he is). I used several of these photos for his 6 month post.
And, just for some fun, a throw back photo of these kiddos' Mama in the bluebonnets. Baby pics were not readily available (on slides), but I found these humorous. Rocking the slouch socks, heavy bangs, and Glamour Shots pose. :)
Why no pictures of their father in the bluebonnets? OH, yes, that's right, because he didn't have the privilege of growing up in the Great State of Texas. :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment