I have so much that I need to post! JB is officially two and a half! Maryn is now 7 months old! WE LIVE IN A NEW CITY AND HOUSE!! I am behind on lots of updates, but as we slowly and surely settle in our family and unpack our new home it's been hard to sit down at my computer (well, and find the computer cords I need to actually post, ha!)
It's been a little crazy. I've had my moments. But as I sit here (on a late call with Asia) and watch this out my office window I know we've made a good decision.
More room, more space, and hopefully more time for THIS. Country life in middle Georgia- let's go!
Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, look at all that YARD! LOVE! JB is going to love all this time and space to run around with his daddy! Can't wait to see more of your new space!
ReplyDelete