This weekend we had a visitor travel all the way from Philly (by way of a work trip in Atlanta) to spend some time with the family. We hadn't seen Jessica since her
visit to Atlanta in 2012, so this meant she got to meet the kids for the first time. We had a BLAST! Jess is the type of friend who you can pick up with, even after 4.5 years apart. And with a friendship that spans 15 years and many, many adventures together, there is never a moment where you aren't saying "oh, remember this??" I know we drive James crazy, but he is such a good sport. And the kids loooooooooooved her.
Despite lots of activities - meals, shopping, Farmer's Market, more meals, cooking, family walks, etc - we got zero pictures except for the quick ones before she drove away.
So, I decided to add in a few other favorite photos of Jessica and I throughout the years! She and I not only went to UT together (sharing many classes as a Latin America Studies/Spanish major), but we also studied abroad in Chile the same year, traveled throughout Chile together (that year and later,when she moved there for a while), traveled in Mexico together, and overlapped a few years when we both lived in DC. So there is a lot of good material. :)
 |
| Chihuahua, Mexico (2004) |
 |
| Creel, Mexico (2004) |
 |
| Juarez, Mexico (2004) |
 |
| Chile (2006) |
 |
| Chile (2006) |
 |
| Ziplining in Pucon, Chile (2005) |
 |
| Wine Tasting at the Concho y Toro winery (Chile, 2005) |
 |
| Santiago, Chile Subway (2002) |
 |
| Pucon, Chile (2005) |
 |
| Pucon, Chile (2005) |
I promise that we'll come visit you next time, Jess! We miss you already and are so happy you got to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment