Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fun on the Farm - a Second Year!

Last year I took JB on his first school field only 2 weeks after starting in his new preschool.  We had a great time, and I was thrilled to see the Chase Meadows Farm on the calendar again this year!


The farm had a couple of new additions: miniature cows, miniature donkeys, and more llamas.  So stinking cute (I want a mini-anything). 


This year JB has made so many new friends.  He didn't care to get many pictures with those friends, but I grabbed some where I could.  (That little red head is actually not Maryn, but will be in Maryn's class next year.  Heaven help Ms Nee Nee - two fiery gingers!)


One sweet gal, Gracie, is his favorite little lady at school. We hear about her quite a bit. :)




Although JB did enjoy the animals, he had no interest in touching or feeding them. He enjoyed them from a good distance. 



JB loves his teachers this year, including the head teacher, Ms. Shirley.  We'll miss her next year!


I always cherish this 1:1 time with my little guy.  Next year, assuming they'll visit the farm again, I'll have a third blog post about Chase Meadows - but this time with Miss Maryn!



No comments:

Post a Comment