It's not a Sunday unless the neighbors are all together, though this time Rhianna and Sean had a much fancier spread and setting than we're used to for Neighbor Night! But we were celebrating Friendsgiving, so everyone took it up a notch.
 |
| Our hostess, Rhianna, with Molly and Maryn |
I didn't get any pictures of the food, but everything was delicious: pork loin, carrots, spiced apples, mac-n-cheese, sweet potato soufflé, dinner rolls with roasted garlic spread, and butterscotch cheesecake for dessert. She had an enviable Le Creuset collection to serve everything in. Plus a house already decorated for Christmas. (You better believe I was nervous with our crazy boy running around!!)
Speaking of crazy boy(s) - JB and Mac were out in full force: running around, opening cabinets, re-arranging furniture.
 |
| Oh my gosh….the rug…I just noticed... |
Miss Maryn got passed around the party, so she was in Heaven. She loves being in someone's arms! And thought everyone was super funny. Lots of giggles from this sweetie pie.
 |
| Hey, who put me down?! |
I love that our friends will grab our kiddos and play with them and snuggle them like they're their own. I heard several of them say "No, JB!" (and I'm 100% okay with that, too.) Takes a village...
Our former neighbors (who now live in Dallas) were in town, too. They stopped by to say "hi!" We've missed the Thackers!
Our family is blessed to have so many great neighbors and friends to celebrate the season with. Can't say it enough right now -
So Thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment