Saturday, November 28, 2015

Giving Thanks 2015

I feel like I've been documenting Thanksgiving posts all week long - with the festivities, friends, and overall posts about thankfulness all week.  However, we also had a great time celebrating the actual Thanksgiving Day here in Atlanta, GA with James' side of the family.  I didn't get any pictures of food or many pictures of all the people (there was quite a crowd), but I did manage to get a few worth sharing.





James' cousins have chickens in their backyard, and feeding the chickens was highly entertaining to JB.  They got a lot of bread and apples for their Thanksgiving feast!




How about some Throwback Thanksgiving?  I love a good comparison.  Here we are Thanksgiving 2013 and 2015, showing off our newest additions:

2013
2015
And here's James each year (2013, 2015) cradling his little one.  (Ironically enough, JB looks to be the calm one and Maryn the spirited one based on these pics - which is quite the opposite in real life, so far!)


I like to think she is upset because Mama has her clothed in 8 yards of fabric and smocking…


Our family continues to grow, and we continue to be blessed with so much to be thankful for!  May we continue to this spirit of gratitude into the next holiday season (and year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment