Speaking of traditions - JB visited the Easter Bunny last weekend. The previous year was such a pleasant experience for all, with a content baby sitting in the fancy-schmancy Easter Bunny's arms (at Phipps). This year was pretty darn hilarious for us, with the Easter Bunny of the People (at Perimeter Mall) and one young toddler who just couldn't even...
(My brother says he's probably crying because of his outfit. Could be - it's very challenging to pull off something so precious.)
Let me be clear and honest - I absolutely adore these. LOOOOOOVE the screaming baby. I will be sad when he puts on a cheesy smile!
I do not remember ever sitting on an Easter Bunny's lap (nor do I recall pictures?) James seems to have an Easter Bunny picture every year starting at age 2. I will save that one for next year, as I love the side-by-side comparison. But, until then, I wanted to share some pictures of James' 1979 Easter (when he was the exact same age as JB.)
As Maury would say: "James Sasser, you are DEFINITELY the father". Look at him - James and JB look like twinsies!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter with your families.
















Wow! James and JB could be the same kid!
ReplyDeleteAwe, poor honey! Good thing he will never remember this :)
ReplyDelete