Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Annual Bluebonnet Pictures!

While I don't necessarily time our Waco Spring trip with the bluebonnet season, the last couple of years we've lucked out and landed just in time to catch them in bloom.  As we drove from Dallas Love Field to Waco, JB and Maryn kept commenting on how beautiful they looked along the road.  I've taught them well!

They were beautiful this year!  But, alas, I got very little cooperation from the kiddos on a group photo.   Here's what I managed to get.  Lots of silliness from this crew!







As you can see, Wesley still does not enjoy group photos. I have no idea why, other than the fact that someone puts him in a head lock nearly every photo shoot...






I say it every year, but I need to learn to Photoshop faces in order to capture my perfect picture of everyone smiling together. But, until that happens, we'll just laugh and smile at these! :)

(And, to see how much they've grown from last year - 2018 pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment