A few fun events took place this month. First, the older kids took a field trip to Macon to see a Pete the Cat musical. We're huge fans of that groovy feline, and JB enjoyed his first theater production.
I got lots of questions about if the person was really a cat and if the little girl was really five. I tried to explain "acting" to JB. It really blew his mind, haha.
The school hosted a Pet Parade. Despite the fact our kiddos begged and pleaded to take Enda to school, I used my better judgement and sent them with pictures instead. She gets a little nervous with those under 4 feet tall, so I suspected a mass group of kiddos would put her over the edge! I admired the dogs, cats, and turtles that did calmly walk the playground parade route, surrounded by little ones.
The kids have made it through the alphabet, and celebrated the letter "W" with Wacky Day and Worms!
Funny story - Wacky Day took place the week I worked in New York. I joked with James, "just fix Maryn's hair yourself, it will definitely look wacky!!" :)
This past week, the classes each held an egg hunt and Easter party. I got mixed up on the days/times, and missed both. #workingmamadrama I'm thankful for a few Mama friends who sent me some precious pictures of Miss M!
![]() |
| her bestie, Calah |
Next up on the Pre-School calendar: Munchies with Mom, Fun in the Sun, then graduation for JB!!!!! I - er, I mean, the kids - can't wait for May!















No comments:
Post a Comment