Thursday, September 6, 2018

How Time Flies, Take Two

I took pictures of 11 month old JB for his first birthday party invitations in the backyard of our 53 house, perched on top of this (cool, but very unsafe) airplane toy I found.  I seriously remember it like yesterday - the lighting, the day (Tuesday, after music class), the excitement of a first party theme I pinned like crazy on Pinterest ("Oh How Time Flies"). I crocheted him a cute aviators' hat (which he refused to wear and now I can't find).  Very special.

Fast forward 4 years, and we're gearing up for Wes' first birthday, too!  Although not airplane themed, I have saved that stinkin' airplane toy all this time (again, so dangerous, I don't know why they sell it for kids, it's so unstable!) just to recreate some photos.  Fortunately it was so worth it.

For some reason I never posted JB's on the blog back in 2014, but posting them along with the new ones now to, first, remember my precious, adorable first born son at that age and, second, to compare to my last born precious, adorable son.  Definitely brothers! 

Wes

JB

Wes

JB













JB is quite sentimental (gets it honestly from his Mama and Grammy), so he loved looking at the pictures. He loves Wesley and is the best big brother!


 And then there's their sister... what in the world are we going to do with her?  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment