This weekend we experienced a little bit of the city AND a little (okay, maybe a whole lot since we live in a rural area) of the country. First, let's start with our cultural outing. The Atlanta Pops orchestra came to town, entertaining us with a night of Americana tunes. Fantastic performance.
Then Sunday we dealt with continued heat, no rain, and a lot of bugs. (It's love bug season, plus the gnats and mosquitoes are still around!) Still, this did not keep us indoors! James and JB enjoyed a little fishing trip at the pond down the street, and then I joined them later with the little ones. JB caught 10 fish to his Daddy's 2. Quite the little fisherman (and he didn't let anyone forget it!)
Although I miss the hustle and bustle of Atlanta, I know all this outdoor, country living does my three (well, four, if you count James!) a whole lotta good!













No comments:
Post a Comment