Friday, May 8, 2015

Good-bye, 42nd Street

I am currently back in New York (at least until the boarding door closes), back on a plane, and now headed back to my boys.  I think this is already my 6th trip to New York this year? Considering there was a time that I traveled to NYC each and every week, it's really like another home at this point.  Except for the fact that I could never, ever be a New Yorker, nor do I think I could stay for good.  ATL - LGA - ATL is an easy enough route that I am totally content with commuting in via plane when needed.  

But I do love the city, and the people (that I work with, plus my personal friends - the other millions I am totally iffy about), and my work. So I am a little nostalgic and sad today that this is my last trip in for a while.  I have one more international trip this month, and then I am trying to squeeze in one more Jersey trip in June, then this traveling mama is grounded until Baby Girl makes her arrival.  Chalk it up to hormones, but when I looked at this view one more time this morning, it made me a bit teary-eyed.


Good thing I get to land and see my cute boys - it snaps me out of the saddies and reminds me of what's waiting for me at home :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment