I forgot to include in JB's
17 Month Update that this child is really into the swing. It is a surefire way to calm him down if he's cranky, and it's part of our routine when we return from a walk or a drive. Before we can get to the door, JB beelines to his swing on the front porch and points. If it's clear we're not going to hoist him into his little blue swing at the moment, it's a small meltdown in the front yard.
 |
| His Happy Place |
I found the pictures from when JB's Grammy and Gran Gran gave him the swing on my camera the other day. It was a birthday present, and, seriously,
only five months ago. (He still looks like a baby here, not so much today!)
Little did we know that morning how much he would love this swing!
Aww fun!! I can't wait til Millie loves swinging! Also...I probably need to get one. That would help her learn to love it, probably! :)
ReplyDelete