Monday, March 16, 2015

Couldn't be More Excited….

There is a lot to catch up on from a rather exciting weekend!  Swimming lessons, wedding showers, birthday parties, special visitors.  But I realize if I post pictures from the weekend, it might raise a lot of questions.  Well, because of this:


It IS what you think it is.  :)  It leads to a really big surprise that we are thrilled to announce on the blog.


Little James Benjamin will be promoted to BIG BROTHER in early September.  Our family is growing with a new little blessing, and we couldn't be more excited!!

(For the record, I am 15 weeks pregnant.  The bump above would suggest a little further along or perhaps triplets, but, no, my tummy just likes to show off.  This doesn't surprise me, as my baby bump with JB was beyond impressive.)

7 comments:

  1. Oh yaaaaayyyy!!! Congrats, Jennie!!! That is so exciting!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for y'all!!! And you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Such great news. Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!! So excited for yall!! Hopefully our Waco time will overlap this year so I can get some baby snuggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful news! JB will be a great big brother, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get out of town! This is just THE BEST news! I can't stop smiling! I want to hear all the details when you have time? RBA? Lovenox? Business trip? : ) I'm so, so happy for you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete