Thursday, November 6, 2014

One Proud Wife

Quiet week on the blogfront, because it's been a buuuuuuusy week on the work front(s).  Plus, I needed to give everyone time to digest the cuteness overload from the Halloween post - our Johnny Giraffe pics are still making me smile!!!

Now, this post might not contain a lot of cuteness (unless you find James as adorable as I do), but it does contain an enormous amount of pride. James is coming home today (yea) after another visit down to his up-and-running operations center in south Georgia.  Once he's back in Atlanta, he'll be visiting his teams at the client sites (sites - multiple).  He is witnessing his dream and vision for his company become a reality.  Going out on his own took guts, but, after the initial leap, it's taken a tremendous amount of hard, hard work the past two years to make it happen.  (Plus many blessings from above, we don't underestimate that in the least.)


I was able to go visit the center a few weeks ago, and seeing the building, meeting the lovely staff, and watching James in action as a leader…y'all, I am so proud of him.  :)

4 comments: