After many years of consulting with the Big 4, James made the exciting/scary (and we think very wise) decision to go out on his own last December. He loved his career, clients, and the people, but felt it was the right time to see what he could do with this entrepreneurial drive that he has.
Now, I, on the other hand, don't have an entrepreneurial bone in my body. James has been very patient with me as I got on board with his ideas. But how could I not - they are great ideas that he's now turned into a tangible, well thought out federal professional services firm. And if anyone can pull off this business and make it successful, it is James. He's got the smarts, the work ethic, the integrity, the passion, the connections, and the support from many great people (many of who are reading this) who believe in his mission.
This week, James' website went live - YEA!! It's taken some time to build things from the ground up, but that's to be expected when you do things the right way. I'm so proud of James and all that he has done this past year. And super excited to see things launch (plus so excited about what's to come.)
Take some time to check it out!















Congrats, James! The site looks great. Best of luck to you on this awesome endeavor!
ReplyDelete