When I check my blogger stats, I realize that one of my top posts of all time was my plea for Chick Fil-A to bring back their Banana Pudding Milkshake. Seriously, of all time.
I think that it must be coming up in Google Searches when other fans, like myself, head out to the World Wide Web for information on the status of their milkshake. At first, this made me think that I should probably "hide" my blog, but then I realized that I was meeting all sorts of very nice, milk-shake loving people who have brought me invaluable information about Chick Fil-A's plans.
Sadly, my "sources" (i.e. random commenters who took the initiative to call up Corporate CFA) tell me that Chick Fil-A has decided not to bring back the Banana Pudding Milkshake. Yes, yes, it's bad news, folks. They're headed straight to their Peach flavor - PEACH - without even a nod to the famous Southern dessert.
BLAH. That's how I feel about you right now, CFA - BLAH. Even though I was fairly un-fazed during the whole marriage equality episode, now I'm just plain disappointed.
And, if you recall, I did think the Banana Pudding Milkshake at Zaxby's might be a substitution, but after trying it again it was a miserable fail. No chunks of Nilla wafers, but instead is seems they put in graham crackers. Graham crackers? Into BANANA PUDDING? Ugh.
If you're wondering why I don't just give up milkshakes, I will remind you that, as a pregnant lady, I need the additional calcium. I drink one every Friday. I know I must move on and find another shake to love, so I am trying. A friend alerted me to the fact that Steak and Shake has a Milkshake Happy Hour every day from 2 - 4PM. Milkshakes AND on sale? Two of my favorite things! I tried one last week and...
YUM! They have several banana flavors, and I tried the Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake. Great combination. And, super cheap at only $1.50 (HH price for a small). My only complaint? Look at the size. Size of a Dixie cup. This Friday, I'm going to splurge, play the $1.75, and get the regular. Again, this gal needs her calcium!
I'll be sure to keep everyone up-to-date if the milkshake situation changes... :)
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I'll be praying for you during this difficult time ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, for posting information on the banana pudding milk shake from Chick Fil-A. I have spent the last 20 minutes trying find information on it. I am so disappointed! The peach milkshake is blech.
ReplyDelete