I mentioned in a past post that James and I have needed some
new professional headshots. I’m so tired
of the one I have on LinkedIn and our company website because it makes me look
14 years old. James felt his current headshot (taken by an iPhone in the hall, minutes
before it had to go into a proposal) could be a bit more professional.
Enter photographer Ash Gardner, who did not seem
fazed when we asked for shots that were “professional but cool, formal but not
stuffy, subtle with some pizazz, etc etc etc”.
(Nor did he run away when we showed up with our dog child, which I’m
sure made him question the stability of his new clients…)
I just LOVE how the shots turned out! I think he captured exactly what we were
looking for. There is a great variety of poses, backgrounds, lighting, etc - we'll be set for a while on our social media sites! Although I normally wouldn’t
post pure portraits of us on the blog, I wanted to share a couple of my favs:
Like I said, we also brought Enda for a little portrait of
her own. Obviously she doesn’t need a
headshot for her LinkedIn account, but she will have a new job come
mid-October….
And, yes, that means exactly what you think it means. J
















Yay yay YAY!!!!!! Been praying for you guys! So so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! yay! Yay!!!! So So So excited for this news to be official. Y'all are going to be wonderful parents and Enda will be the BEST big sister. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
ReplyDeleteNow if baby Sasser could be born in Texas...
Wow, congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you both look great in the photos. Enda wins best photo and best messenger. Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh! The first 2 pics are great, but the 3rd takes the cake for sure! So excited for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! They definitely make me want to hire you! The third pic isn't too shabby either! :)
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!!! So excited for y'all!!!
ReplyDeleteI know I just called you (shocking, I know), but I have to express my excitement online too! CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteBTW - The pictures are gorgeous!
So happy for you both, Jennie. What a blessing (though Edna may not view the competition as such ;))
ReplyDeleteThese are such great pictures! And CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteFound my way here thru Erika.....perfect timing to follow along with your new addition!
So when are you guys moving to Texas?
ReplyDeletewow just seeing this post!! how exciting i am so happy for you both. you guys will be great parents!
ReplyDeletelove
amy