I love our little loves! Especially when they sit so sweetly for me while I take pictures for our cards.... :)
(All the laughter credit goes to Daddy, who was paying YouTube toot videos behind me!)
We celebrated Valentine's Day this year with homemade cookies from Aunt Shawntel, boxes of chocolate, jars of slime, new undies for the kiddos - including Wesley, who was not too thrilled with them. James got me a lovely bracelet to match some earrings. (And my Mama sent me some awesome llama socks!)
The day before Valentine's Day I got to celebrate GALENTINE'S day with some of my favorites ladies in town. Lindsay hosted a fantastic dinner (with a beautiful tablescape), then we participate in an read-along at the theater (since every lady in there new every single line to this fabulous movie and could say it word for word). We had a blast!
I got to attend Maryn's Valentine's Day party and watch all of their class pass out Valentines. (James attended JB's, but didn't snap any pics.) Those 3/4 year olds are so precious.
That evening James took me on a date to try out a new restaurant in town. Our good friends are part owners, so we got in before the actual opening to try out the food. DELICIOUS! And a rooftop bar that we plan to spend lots of time on this Spring, Summer and Fall.
LOVE my Valentines!
Thursday, February 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment