Friday, May 3, 2019

Munchies with Mom

The kids' preschool hosted a Munchies with Mom event this week, which included way more than delicious goodies to eat.


The kids put on a very enthusiastic performance with songs, poems and a bible verse, nailing all the words and hand motions.  Even Maryn, who is normally a little reserved in such situations, sang her heart out.  She also (I believe/worry intentionally) flashed the audience, have mercy...



After the performance we dined on Chick-fil-A nuggets, mini quiches, apples and cookies.  We took some pictures in the photo booth, and chatted with friends. The kids each painted a flower pot for me, but, unfortunately, I tripped and JB's fell to the floor, shattering.  I felt the absolutely worst!!  It upset JB, but he knew it was an accident. I promised that we'd paint a new one together.



JB completed a survey about me, and I loved the answers. He's spot on for most of these (though I do prefer to drink something a little stronger - like coffee, beer or wine)  :)  Quite different from last year's answers



Love these sweet kiddos!  These two, plus their little brother, have given me the most important work I'll ever do in my life.  They mean the world to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment