Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Middle GA Gets Some Snow

It's only mid January and already, multiple times, the local Middle Georgia weathermen (or women, they're both ladies on NBC) have predicted snow.  Today it actually panned out!  Snowflakes started to fall around 8AM, were still going strong at 10AM, and then were completely gone (along with any hopes of accumulation) at 12PM.  I watched anxiously from my office, peering outside my window, waiting for a chance to take the kids outside.  I had a conference call run over and completely missed the white window!   Boooooo - maybe next time. 

8AM - light dusting

10AM - still falling!

12PM -  wait, did it even snow here?

We may not have snow on the ground, but we still have frigid temps.  Not too cold that I can avoid a quick walk with dog child, but too cold to take this little man outside.


Is it too early to say "I'm ready for Spring??"  Fortunately for us, the ladies predict 65 degrees by Saturday (WOO HOO!)


No comments:

Post a Comment