Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Playroom Project - Complete!

We decided on a small (as in, one wall) playroom project before we even moved in, and I'm glad to say that it's been completed a mere 18 months later. Obviously it fell as a low priority, but we love how it turned out.

See before - a big, blank wall.  


A projector, a pencil, some nails, some twine, several little helpers....




And, VOILA!!  Some pizazz that pays homage to our home states.  (Plus, a few new accessories to give a little pop of color!) 



Yes, I realize that Georgia and The Great State of Texas are not appropriately represented in size, but I worried more about aesthetics than accuracy.  Don't worry, I am quick to teach my children about the vastness and beauty that is my home state.  JB can point out a Texas flag quicker than he can identify most of his letters, which makes my hear soar!  :)

We love our playroom and the kids spend a good portion of the day in it.  (I thought to organize it a bit before capturing a picture, but, you know, unorganized is the reality!)


2 comments: