What a big birthday milestone for James!! FORTY YEARS OLD!! And, unfortunately, we were not able to give him the big birthday bash he deserved since everyone is on baby watch. However, he says he had a fantastic, low key birthday weekend with his family and that is what matters. If he's happy with it, I'm happy with it. (And, I'm already planning something in my head for the Big 4-1!)
On Friday JB and I headed up to his office with a surprise birthday cake. The office did a good job of calling him to the conference room where we all waited to sing Happy Birthday. Loved seeing the look on his face!!
The rest of the weekend we quietly anticipated the baby (and...still no baby...) while enjoying a lot of 1:1 time as a family. His actual birthday, Sunday, we enjoyed more of the same!
I am so thankful for this man! He has accomplished so much in 40 years, with the drive and dedication to keep him growing, learning and serving others for another 40 or more. He's tirelessly devoted to his family, and we love him so much. I'm hoping year 41 may allow him to slooooooow down a bit (if that's even possible for him!)
Happy Birthday James!!
No comments:
Post a Comment