Y'all, I just got home from a 3.5 hour discussion/tour on 1948 - 1991 communist Hungary. FASCINATING. 20th century political history is something I could learn about all day long, and if James would bankroll my becoming a full-time poli-sci/history student for the next 30 years, well, I would be okay with that. (He won't, by the way, I get eye-rolls when I discuss my future academia plans.)
I took some pictures before it turned dark (at 3:45PM), but they'll have to wait until I get home. Until I get home tomorrow. TOMORROW!!!! YEA!!!
Although the trip has been wonderful and productive, I am nearing the point of missing my boys so much it hurts my heart. Six days away is a long time.
Until I post all my Budapest pictures, I will leave up some of these delightful shots from last weekend. I have only viewed these a million-and-a-half times on my computer this week (maybe even kissing the screen a few times...)
If you're judging me right now for all these pictures of my baby, just remember - SIX LONG DAYS WITHOUT KISSING THAT FACE!! Un gran beso coming for both of these boys as soon as I hit the ground in ATL tomorrow....
Friday, December 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment