Fortunately, my many years of taking up a second residence onboard a Delta plane mean I have the points to make these spur-of-the-moment trips doable. I used to hoard my Delta miles for tropical vacays, but now think they are well spent on emergency "I need my Mother / I need to see my Grandbaby" trips. James even took advantage and went deer hunting. Wins for everyone!
Obviously we did not have many plans except to hang out and let Grammy get in plenty of snuggles. With both her human and furry grandchildren.
As you can see, Enda was pretty sure the visit was partly to see her. She spent a good deal of the time in Grammy's lap when it was not occupied.
Since it was a "casual" weekend, our meals were quite simple and low key. By Kerr standards, that is...
We did indulge in fish sticks because we didn't have our menfolk to snub their nose at the delicious Mrs. Gordon's delicacy.
As I mentioned, JB has been suffering from reflux and it's not fun for anyone! He doesn't feel good, and it breaks our heart! We moved on to a new medicine last week that we are hoping and praying helps him feel better. I already see some improvement - enough for him to start grinning a little at his Grammy!
Such a fun visit! JB is super lucky to have his Gia here, and his Grammy only a quick flight away. Lots of grandmother lovin'. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment