This weekend I was in Oklahoma City for one very special event: the baby shower for Audra, one of my best friends in the whole world. This sweet gal means very much to me, so to be there with her as we celebrated this new baby girl that she and Dustin are bringing into the world...makes me tear up just thinking about it. Maybe all the babies and pregnant women impacted my hormones, but I was on the verge of (happy) tears all weekend!
Unfortunately, I just got one picture beautiful Audra, but I can't wait for Baby Girl to get here so we can head back to the midwest and meet her (and take LOTS of pics).
Can I also just say that baby girl showers are SO MUCH FUN. There are so many cute bows and dresses and Mary Jane shoes that are no more than 2 inches long... Love it.
God bless you, Audra, through these last few weeks of your pregnancy, and may He bring you a quick, safe birth of this most special little one.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment