Monday, January 31, 2022

Some January Happenings...

The first month of 2022 is already in the review mirror (and I keep thinking that we just completed 2020?)  Lots of fun things to set the stage for the year.  I did a quick photo dump to document the month.

First, the kids went back to school in masks.  But, they went back to school in person during yet another surge (Omicron), something I no longer take for granted.  


Normal January happenings, like organizing, took place.  I had a lot of "help", ha. 


Maybe we're just tired of eating at home, but we seem to be out a lot more for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some of these are 1:1s times, that are goofy and sweet and I love them.



 





100 days of schools have passed!  All the schools celebrated, some with activities (Wesley) and some by dressing as a 100 year old person (IGA).  Maryn made the cutest old lady, and JB - who is already a grumpy old man - refused to dress up.




The Georgia Bulldogs had a National Championship win, and while we're not necessarily Dawg fans we got into the excitement.


We had some very cold and dreary days this month, which meant trying new things. We took the kids to Urban Air and had a BLAST.  James and I got to participate, too, and didn't complain about ziplining and jumping.  :)








One rainy day the kids got into the pantry and came up with inventions. (Or, maybe I should say "prototypes" for inventions).  They had so much fun, and we just ignored the mess. I got videos of them talking through their prototypes that I'll save for the graduation party.




Burrrrrrr, a cold - but FUN - January. Looking forward the other 11 months to come in the year!  So many activities on the calendar!







No comments:

Post a Comment