Friday, March 31, 2017

Missing our Neighbor Nights :(

We spent the weekend in Atlanta (dropping Grammy and Gran Gran at the airport on Saturday morning, then flying out myself on Monday morning), which meant lots good real face time with our friends, family, and our neighbors.  Though not technically our neighbors anymore, they will ALWAYS be our neighbors.  And the fact our trip coincided with one of their big Sunday Neighbor Nights - FANTASTIC!!!!

I miss this crew.  Something about all being the same age, same stage of life, same goals and values. The comfort level that you can be yourself.  Loving that everyone else is comfortable and willing to chase/hold/scold all the children, no matter who they belong to. I miss it.



But our new town is full of great people, too.  One item that has remained on my prayer list the last year is good friends for both me, James' and I as a couple, and our children.  And He is answering those prayers as we build new friendships. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment