Some official doctor's office stats: 22 lbs 6 oz (45th percentile) and 31.5 inches (37th percentile). 75% of that length is in your torso!
You are growing and changing every day. You love to help and do things yourself, take initiative, show us your opinions, and understand about anything said in front of you. You've got the "no" head shake and "uh uh" sound down pat - if you don't want to do something (or give something up) you make that clear. You still enthusiastically say "yeah!" to affirm our questions. I can tell you really want to try and talk, but get very shy if I ask you to repeat a word. It's a matter of time before you're conversing with us - we can't wait!
I still consider you, Miss Maryn, the easiest little
You are the best eater. Anything on your plate you will try, and most everything you'll eat with gusto. I never wonder "did she get enough to eat" (like I do with your eats-like-a-bird brother). Equity is important to you, though, and you carefully watch everyone else's plate to ensure you're getting the same thing. And no one better snack without you. You'll rip something out of people's mouths if you want it.
As of last month you're off most dairy because you're little system gets "too slow" with too much dairy. And it's heartbreaking to watch you deal with your tummy issues. UGH, I want to cry with you when you're struggling.
Things you love: playing with JB; Face-Timing; pretending to talk on the phone (you will gab forever); swinging and playing outside; bubbles; feeding the birds; climbing; snuggling your lamb-y at night; sleeping with your pacis (still! I know, I know....); writing with pens; talking to other tables at restaurants; babies (real ones, not quite into dolls yet); puzzles; BOOKS (you ask to read so many books before bed); brushing your teeth; rocking and singing songs at night
| (Playing hide-and-seek with JB) |
Sweet baby girl, we can't believe you're 18 months old!













Beautiful pictures. Her red hair. That green dress. Those yellow daffodils. 😍😍😍
ReplyDelete