Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Pics!

It's not Fall without Pumpkin Patch pictures!  We've done it every year since JB was a wee tiny thing (1 month old), and fortunately our little Downtown boasted quite a patch this year.  JB and I went with his class on a school trip, and then we took Daddy and Sissy this past Friday after work.  JB had a blast, Miss M was not feeling it.  So pictures were spotty, but the memories were all good!

First, the good pictures I got of the kiddos.  (None together of course, because that is just asking for too much, too much Mama!)







These next ones represent about 100 pictures I got where someone (mostly Maryn, who's fighting a cold) is crying.






These next few pictures give us a glimpse of what their future brother/sister relationship might be.  Lots of love between these two (but lots of pestering, too!)





Not only did we have fun, but we also picked out of pumpkin.  Can't wait to carve this bad boy for Halloween!!




No comments:

Post a Comment