I love, love,
LOVE being a mother. And I love my own Mother. Plus have a wonderful Mother-in-Law. So today is a great day to be thankful for all of those things.

We celebrated with our Gia, who came down with Chris and Nicole on Saturday and stayed over to spend time with the little ones. Although the allergies/cold I brought home from New Jersey kept us from going to church, we still managed to put on some nice clothes and hit up the Dublin Country Club for lunch.
They had quite the spread: crab claws and lobster bisque were added to the normal cold seafood bar; prime rib was the cut on the carving station; crab stuffed salmon, cordon bleu and fried chicken made up the meat dishes; more Southern sides than you can count; and lastly 2 rows of desserts. We left STUFFED.
 |
| JB loves Mr. Henry on the piano |
After lunch, we rolled home and bribed JB to sit for some family pictures. First there were generational photos, then family photos, then some of Gia with her grandchildren.
After pictures, the kiddos gifted me and Ms. Leron with some lovely presents. (This was on top of the large bag of handmade gifts that JB made at school - I totally racked up!)
Ms. Danielle, our new sweet nanny, helped the kids with another special gift for me. I am very proud of this one.
 |
| LOVE |
Wishing a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my friends and family who are Mamas, to those hoping and praying to be a Mama, and the other ladies in my life who love and care for me, my children, and others with a Mother's love.
Thank y'all for sharing JB and Maryn. It is an honor to be trusted with their care. O-o-p-s ! Enda also...
ReplyDelete