Monday, December 7, 2015

We Saw Santa!!

What's a Christmas with kiddos without a Santa visit?  This year I did not go through all the hoops to schedule a visit with the Santa at the fancy-pants mall (in JULY, which is when pre-registrations begin), and instead we went to the Santa-of-the-People at Lenox without an appointment. This was where we took JB the first year, and I enjoyed it so much more.  (They also gave us all the pictures on a disk this time - I think it was a mistake, but more for us to enjoy!)

The lines were relatively short for a Friday, but we had a little time to explain to JB about the whole process and get him used to the idea of the red man in the suit.  He informed us he was going to ask Santa for "cheese" (currently his favorite snack).

First up for pictures - Maryn. Since this was her first Christmas, we decided she needed an individual picture with Santa.  She gave us lots of great smiles.



Then James sat JB down on Santa's lap….cue the freak out!!  Poor sweet boy wanted nothing to do with Santa (again).  Sissy kept on smiling through it all.




Don't worry, JB, I'm sure Santa will still remember you this Christmas!  And bring you more than just a cheese stick!

(On another note, can we agree that these children are definitely sharing the Sasser genes…)










2 comments:

  1. LOL! These are great pictures. We are going on Saturday. I can't wait to see how she reacts. I keep telling her you want Santa to bring you an Anna doll you have to tell him first so he knows. But I am sure it is going to be screaming on his lap pictures for us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Santa of the People looks pretty great! Poor JB, though!!

    ReplyDelete