Friday, December 18, 2015

A Little Attitude from M!

I will say that Maryn is very happy (or at least content) the vast majority of the time.  Whenever I look at her she breaks into a big smile.  However, I've noticed lately that she is not so keen on sharing her sweet smile on camera.  A few funny pictures I saw on my iPhone last night (as I scrolled through my camera roll and gushed over my children - anyone else do that before going to sleep??)

Not so merry, this Maryn
The hair. The 'tude.
Not feeling the fur...

So precious, even when she's sporting a little attitude. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love those attitude pictures!! And yes, that's totally how I conclude my nights as well...gotta rewatch all the cute videos and gush over the pics one last time to ensure happy dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I love this. She's super cute...attitude and all. But really, where are all of her smocked and monogrammed dresses?

    ReplyDelete