But, for now, I've got nothing. Nothing to write about. So I figured I'd just upload some pictures from the ole iPhone, give you an idea of what's going on with the Sassers, and call it a day. Lazy, yes. But it's summer so that's allowed.
Here is some proof that our child likes to eat. I still make his food, and he's already surpassed his Dad in terms of things he will eat. This week we tried lentils, and we dig them.
![]() |
| "I'll feed myself now, thank you." |
JB has become quite the little busy bee lately. This means that trying to take early calls or late calls (outside of the Nanny's hours) gets dicey. JB has managed to email gibberish, lock my computer, and close out a WebEx. Good news is that he loves the computer. I'm going to keep working with him so that he is skilled in Excel and Visio by 18 months…
![]() |
| "I approve this project, Mama" |
![]() |
| "just catching up on some email…" |
![]() |
| "I cancelled your meeting, Mama. Now stop working!" |
![]() |
| "You embarrass me with these bloomers" |
Could you keep up with all the randomness? Did you enjoy the pictures? Cross your fingers we do something wild and crazy this weekend so I have better posts next week!!
Oh, and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!




















Hahahahaa I love this!! And when I was teaching pre-k, I was consistently amazed by how often I had to ask students to stop licking shoes. Apparently some of them don't grow out of it...??
ReplyDeleteWhat is with toddlers licking shoes?! My son also likes to suck on his big toes.... blech!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your good eater while you can!!!! By 13 months the toddler-hood pickiness took over. Reagan survives on mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, cheese, and fruit (all depends on the day which she will eat too). She likes the cups of fruit (in water) better then the fresh stuff. So frustrating.
ReplyDeleteAnd she liked to eat our shoes too. This too shall pass!