He pooped in the tub.
From what I've heard, we're pretty lucky that it has taken this long. And it was an experience, let me tell you. The most shocked of anyone was poor little James Benjamin.
![]() |
| What HAPPENED, Mama? |
I guess the warm water in the bath relaxed his little body enough last night to bring on the inevitable. It all went down so quickly that I barely had time to react (or stifle my mixed expressions of horror and humor). We also happened to be Face-Timing with Grammy and Gran Gran, so, well, that was special (something they can brag about to all their friends!)
Poor little JB got quite upset about the whole thing. Obviously he knew something was wrong with the situation. No worries, my sweet little pumpkin pie - that's what Clorex is for!
![]() |
| All Clean! |















HAHAHA! I needed this today! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteHAHA!!! I think Reagan was 9 months (I don't even remember). I will spare the details but it sat in water longer then it should have so it was a pain to clean.
ReplyDeleteI love the robe and little booties though. Reagan needs one of those.
Haaaa!!! I hope you all (including the tub) recover from this!!!
ReplyDelete