Saturday, March 15, 2014

What a Difference a Year Makes

For the most part, I'm pretty sure I have all JB's ultrasound photos safely tucked away in his baby book and my pregnancy journal.  And, yes, I said photos - plural.  We had ultrasounds done nearly every week.  I'm not sure how "normal" preggo ladies can make it with just two ultrasounds at 12 weeks and 20 weeks.  He has been one well photographed little bean from the time he was 5 weeks gestation!

This week I was cleaning out my desk drawer and came up on more ultrasound photos that I had forgotten about.  It was taken during the 9th week of our pregnancy, at our last visit with the RE before being turned over to the OB.   Such a special time, and such a miracle to think that this little gummy bear on the picture grew into our sweet baby boy.

Here is JB one year ago, on March 14, 2013:



And here is JB today, on March 14, 2014:


What a difference a year makes.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing, Jennie! Really incredible! So glad JB stuck around and joined all the fun in the Sasser house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's a lot cuter this year, personally. ;)

    ReplyDelete