Getting towards the end of the school year now, and both Maryn and Wesley had field trips (that Mama got to attend!)
Maryn and the 1st and 2nd grade class at IGA took the bus down to Albany, GA (no short trip!) to visit the Flint River Aquarium and Planetarium. They would not let the parents ride the bus (thank goodness) and so I followed along, on the country roads, and enjoyed an audiobook (Beth Moore's beautiful new memoir).
I always love getting to see our kiddos in their element, and also see these wonderful teachers in action (we are blessed with fantastic teachers). We have a sweet little girl, and I love that she has such sweet friends in a warm and supportive environment!
The next week Wesley got to visit the Strawberry Patch with his friends. Our poor local growers have been struggling this season with odd weather, varying temps, sporadic rain - not good for the berries! I was surprised - yet thrilled - when they allowed our preschool to visit one weekday. We loaded up!















No comments:
Post a Comment