James and I have started to visit the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville for our routine, annual check ups. The physical program is completely top notch and I can't say enough wonderful things about their facilities and medical staff. In the course of 24 hours I had the following: women's exam and tests, complete blood work, uranalysis, EKG, mammogram, full skin check, stress test, chest xray, and then long conversation with my physician about the results. James had similar. All right there, all one building, all scheduled to be worked quickly in the right order. So great.
This year we went together so we could enjoy the time away - even if it did include lots of poking and prodding! Jacksonville is taking Corona very serious, and everywhere demanded masks and distance. We were happy to comply - especially as it meant some delicious food and new restaurants to explore! After all our visits ended late on the last day, we even moved down to the beach for one more night of R&R.













No comments:
Post a Comment