Maryn participated in two weeks of swim lessons, just in time for our beach vacation. JB's swim instructor does not start them until 3 years old, but we found another great lady, Tabby, who takes them at 2. I signed her up immediately, and they said Maryn did great! She put her face in the water, jumped in with zero fear, and learned how to kick and hold onto the side if she fell in. Important stuff for the toddlers, for sure...
One of our little high school helpers, Kari, is an assistant with the program. She reported back each day on how well Maryn did (and I also think gave Maryn lots of attention and support during the lesson.) We are so grateful for Kari. She helps out twice a week when James or I travel, and is part of the village we need to keep it all together. Thankfully she's just a rising Senior and we have one more year before she leaves us for college.
 |
| Tabby, Maryn and Kari |
Great job, Maryn! You're quite a fish and I suspect by next year you'll be swimming without your swimmies. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment