JB loves watching movies in the car, and is better about sitting still and quiet. James and I felt brave enough to venture to the movies with him - and he did great. I don't think he knew what to expect, except that he did know about popcorn at the movies. We bought him a bag bigger than his torso (and, have mercy, he ate nearly the entire thing!) and he timidly walked into the dark theater.
| sad to leave the theater |
Maryn also got her first haircut! She goes with us to cut JB's hair all the time, and has asked me to cut her hair, too. Maryn has the most gorgeous red hair and it reached the middle of her back. However, it's also so very fine and always looks wild and crazy (to match her personality, I guess). :)
My stylist took off a few inches to even it out, and I love her precious little bob. She did SO WELL during the whole thing, and relished in the attention.
Watching your kids grow up is so much fun. When I get weepy about my babies getting so big, I just remind myself of all this fun stuff we now get to do. Makes it a little easier!













No comments:
Post a Comment