We headed to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate two sweet baby girls. First, our precious little niece/cousin, Addison - who is not quite a baby anymore!! She turns one year old this week and is a beautiful and happy girl. Nicole threw a great party and we enjoyed catching up with family and friends. The cousins all had fun together, too. I think Addison and Maryn may get into lots of mischief in the future... :)
That afternoon, Wesley and I headed back to our old 'hood to shower Becca and baby Lily (who arrives end of year). Oh how I miss all these ladies! Baby showers are just so fun and yummy, too. (And bubbly - I love that mimosas are baby shower staples in our neighborhood.)
Wesley had a blast, too. The guests passed him around the entire time and he loved snoozing away in beautiful arms. Such a little ladies' man...
What a wonderful weekend.
Happy Birthday, sweet Addison. We can't wait to meet you, sweet Lily.













No comments:
Post a Comment