Thursday, December 22, 2016

Holiday Parties and Holiday Cheer

I don't even pretend to lug around my big camera to all the events and functions going on in December. Don't they advertise the power of the iPhone camera for this very reason!  A photo dump below highlights some of the fun and festivities from the month.

First up, James hosted his first annual GovStrive Company-wide Holiday Party!  Last year each office/city had a dinner, but this year he brought everyone together in Dublin.  The night before we hosted the management team at our house with a fancy pizza dinner.



The next night everyone - from all offices and with their spouses - enjoyed a full dinner at the Country Club.  A band from Lake Oconee (led by Princess) provided excellent entertainment.  Food was excellent, too.


I can't begin to describe the feeling watching James address his 50+ GovStrive team.  He told the story of how it began, literally all the way back from just an idea and a dream when we were in our 53 Peachtree Hills house.  And now to see this large group, the clients, the growth.  I'm so proud!



This past weekend it was a quick trip for Christmas with James' Atlanta side of the family.  My parents joined us for the festivities, but I still managed to get only one pics (of the kids with my parents and Baby Addison) because I was too busy chasing the munchkins!  They were into everything!!  


Although we saw Santa a few weeks ago, I forgot to share the pics from the Santa line (which, when you go on a Saturday in December - one hour long!!!) These were actually with my pic camera.  Maybe I should get it out more for the holidays.



All this before we even get to the real day.  Can't wait for Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment