(In all their cake making they forgot to buy candles. Tapestry candles from the hurricanes in the formal dining room for the win!)
My son can eat three bites of chicken and be "so full", but an entire slice of cake and ice cream have no trouble fitting in that teeny tiny belly of his.
And I guess his sister is going to take after JB, loving the cake and ice cream that we have at all these parties!
Speaking of little sister, her new trick - funny faces. I saw that nose wrinkle up every time I got out my camera!
The only person who did not enjoy the birthday (or cake and ice cream): Nugget. Maybe if he could stop trying to attack my kiddos... :) (JUST KIDDING, Aunt Wyllene, I know he's trying to "play")
Since it was a late night and we had to drive back to our friend's house, the kiddos were promptly put into PJs after cake. Then we attempted some family pictures. After cake. Not my brightest moment.
SOOOOOO much sugar. But SOOOOO worth it to spend time with our family.
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Aunt Wyllene, Aunt Nicole, Uncle Chris, and Cousin Ro-ob, Happy Birthday to You!
























No comments:
Post a Comment