I'd also like a take this opportunity to demonstrate the PROPER way to eat meat off a bone. (This is for all of those folks - especially my Yankee colleagues up North - who tease me every time we order chicken wings or ribs and I clean the bone). Where I'm from, we don't leave no stinkin' meat!
You know what we did not do on the 4th? Pack for our vacation that starts on the 5th. That's right, we leave TODAY (in a few hours) for an 8 day trip to the British Virgin Islands. The fact that I'm updating this post while I need to be closing my carry-on should show my dedication to our blog!
See y'all in a week or so when I return with lovely pics of blue waters, West Indies cuisine, and relaxed-looking Sassers. :)















HAHA, totally LOVE the picture of the bones. My dad would make me redo my bones a few times growing up, as I never seemed to get them clean enough for his liking.
ReplyDelete