I am a weekly business traveler, and for years I have had the "business traveler suitcase". Black TravelPro 22-inch carry-on, sporting all my airline loyalty and some type of colored ribbon to distinguish it among all the other business traveler suitcases.
After 6 years of hard wear / tear plus hundreds of trips spent in the overhead bin, it was time to replace the old gal. She was DONE. How, you ask, do I know that she has flown her last flight?
Is it when 3 out of 5 of her zippers are torn or missing or no longer zip?
Is it when part of her has completely fallen off, leaving gaping holes where plastic used to be?
Is it when the metal pieces that have been poking out of the fabric have started to rust from repeated exposure to the elements?
Is it when it looks like THIS:
Yes, dear friends, the TravelPro has finally been retired. But, I'm not spending too much time saying good-bye: I already have a beautiful, new 22-inch carry-on ready for her first trip this week and - brace yourselves - she's black and red!! Mixing up business travel, one little step at a time. :)
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment