Saturday, November 30, 2024

Another wonderful Thanksgiving!

After traveling back from Texas for the Kerr Thanksgiving, we did a quick turnaround in RH before traveling up to the Farm to meet with all of the other Sassers and extended family.  Fortunately I had made and frozen a lot of dishes while in Dublin for the Antique Fair, so my job to prepare for Thanksgiving was relatively easy.  That meant I got to relax and enjoy the time 

We had some delicious food! Between James' infrared fried turkey, all the sides, and a delicious cheesecake made by Nicole's grandmother...whew, we were stuffed.



The kiddos love having all their cousins together and I know Gia loves having all her grandkids together.  They played and played and played.





And Tilly was in the middle of all the action, too! When she wasn't being the laziest puppy... 



The boys all wanted to hunt on Thanksgiving night and I got to spend some time with JB in the stand. This was my first time to hunt with him and we had a great time. He didn't scold me for noise as much as his daddy does... :)



I did not go on the early morning hunts, otherwise known as "nap time" for the Sasser men.


That wrapped up a wonderful Thanksgiving season and then we moved IMMEDIATELY into Christmas (as Thanksgiving fell late this year!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment